Over the past 20 years, as a NYC based personal trainer, I have earned the widespread national attention of fellow fitness professionals and clients. I am a frequent lecturer on the subjects of functional anatomy, core training, injury prevention and motivation. In 1995 I earned a Bachelor of Science summa cum laude with an emphasis in exercise science and creative problem solving from SUNY Buffalo.
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA): CPT Personal Trainer
- The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM): Certified Personal Trainer, Performance Enhancement Specialist, and Integrated Flexibility Specialist
- The American Council of Exercise (ACE): CPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- The American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation Professionals: MES- Medical Exercise Specialist
- Vivobarefoot Certified Coach – Barefoot Running Specialist
- Evidence Based Fitness Academy – Master Trainer/Faculty
- American Heart Association – CPR/AED First Aid